The Forward Sling Mount is a sling attachment point for the Remington 870 series of shotguns which clamps onto the barrel and extended magazine tube. It can be configured for use with either Push-Button QD Sling Swivels or one-point clip-in style attachments such as the MS3 Paraclip™, the HK® hook, ITW™ MASH hook, and others.
Made from precision cast steel that is Melonite® treated for wear and corrosion resistance. Dedicated fit for the Remington 870 with extended mag tube.
Made in U.S.A.
• Left- or right-hand configuration
• Remove from drop-leg harness for wear on belt or any S.T.R.I.K.E.® platform such as a vest (includes Speed Clips™)
• Fully adjustable drop-leg thigh holster with quick-release belt mount
• Elastic, rubberized leg straps for stability and comfort
• Three side-release buckles for three-point breakaway (one on top and two on leg straps)
• Adjustable thumb break with extra hook & loop retention
• Front-mounted pouch for extra magazine, knife, or light
Directs muzzle blast and sound forward, away from the shooter, while retaining effective muzzle brake properties. Very low dust signature, without swirling effect. Works as an improvised breaching device.