The Blackhawk Shotgun Sling features nylon web construction with steel spring-loaded clips that attach to any standard sling swivel (sold separately). The sling quickly and easily clips onto sling swivels and holds 15 shotshells securely in elastic loops.
• Left- or right-hand configuration
• Remove from drop-leg harness for wear on belt or any S.T.R.I.K.E.® platform such as a vest (includes Speed Clips™)
• Fully adjustable drop-leg thigh holster with quick-release belt mount
• Elastic, rubberized leg straps for stability and comfort
• Three side-release buckles for three-point breakaway (one on top and two on leg straps)
• Adjustable thumb break with extra hook & loop retention
• Front-mounted pouch for extra magazine, knife, or light
Directs muzzle blast and sound forward, away from the shooter, while retaining effective muzzle brake properties. Very low dust signature, without swirling effect. Works as an improvised breaching device.